About Me

My photo
dianne loves travelling, adventure, eating, hanging out with family and friends, parties, movies, fashion and helping those who are in needs...

Wednesday, August 26, 2009

CURE FOR BOREDOME


I'm a person who wants to spend time outside my house. I love going to parties, malls, beach and food tripping. I usually go to places with a very good ambiance and lots of people coz, for me it's fun to see different people and socialize with them at the same time. I hate sitting in just one corner without doing nothing, it's so boring (time is gold and i want to make the best out of it).

Well here are some places that i usually hanged out:

a.) Tagaytay - if you love to eat and have a cup of coffee after well this place is perfect for you. I recommend you to try the Josefina Restaurant and the Bag of Bean Coffee.

b.) Batangas - great beach and very relaxing. BALAI sa LAIYA is one of my favorite resort here in batangas. Very nice and affordable (good for those who's in thight budget like me =) ).

c.) Timog Avenue - lively place in here. If you want to chill or drink with friends then you should go in timog. So many cheap bar and club, unlike in other "gimikan" places.

d.) Malls - Ofcourse im a big fan of Trinoma, Greenhills and MOA =)

Hope this post from me gives you some ideas what to do and where to go whenever you need to cure your boredome. =)

0 comments on "CURE FOR BOREDOME"